Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sept. 10, 2010

At this very moment I am on a train headed to Frankfurt. There I will make a connection to Paris for the weekend. I am meeting Sara and Russell Patrick there at the  station… Well that is my hope of course. We are planning on going to Versailles tomorrow at 9 in the morning. I am so very excited. I have had the opportunity to go there before, but there was a transportation strike inhabiting many people (including the group I was a part of, from going. I was very upset, but what was I to do. I get to go now and I feel very blessed about it. Especially to get to do it with Sara and Russell. It is going to be so much fun! I am booked for two nights at a Youth Hostel named Paris Clichy. I hope it’s a safe and clean place. I also have no idea if it’s close to where the Patricks are staying. But no matter. I can always take the underground, or a bus. I am hoping to learn from this weekend how to get around on my own in a country where I have no idea how to speak the native language. But it’s France, I am sure that I will find a few people who can speak English if I really need help… I have a feeling that I might.

No comments:

Post a Comment